How to Custom Payroll Reports and How to Process the Payroll Template?
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to custom payroll reports and how to process the payroll template:
1. Click on the ‘Payroll Reports’ section available in the ‘Payroll’ module as shown below in the image.
2. Afterward, you will receive an interface like this, click on the process icon to view the salary details for the specific month you wish to see.
3. Now you have access to all the details of the salary associated with that month. At the bottom of the image, you will find features such as 'Custom Payroll Report' and 'Custom Payroll Template'.
4. After selecting 'Custom Payroll Report,' the interface will appear as shown in the image below. You can select multiple columns of your choice, such as employee code or employee name, by simply clicking on the checkbox next to the desired option.
5. Simply click on 'Submit' to proceed and submit the data. You can also download it as a CSV file by clicking on 'Download as CSV'. This will initiate the download process.
The next feature is the Custom Payroll Template Process. For this process, you have to add a custom payroll template.
The various steps involved in the custom payroll template process include:
1. Click on 'Custom Payroll Template'.
2. Now, you just need to click on the 'Add New' button.
3. In this third step, you'll name the template and select desired columns like gross salary, basic salary, employee code, etc. Once selected, simply save the template.
4. Now, return to the payroll reports section and proceed with the selected report.
5. Now, you'll get this interface. To process it simply click on 'Custom Payroll Template Process,' located at the bottom of the image.
6. Here, choose the desired template and proceed by clicking on 'Submit’.
7. It will display all the columns you have added. You can also download it as a CSV file by simply clicking on 'Download as CSV'.
Above steps along with the concerned leave structure can allow the manager or owner to provide leave approval permission in employee leave management.