How To Configure Door access with Two controllers?
Many organizations feel comfortable accessing through separate check-in & checkout operations. Thus, using two controllers for in & out options makes it feasible while integrating with one HRMS app. Here are a few easy steps to follow for this.
1. You need to have an adaptor, two controllers, and a door lock magnet along with working devices. Set the back-end functioning like this from your electrician.
3. Proceed with further steps by filling Company ID & entering with user’s credentials in the hihellohr app.
4. Move to settings and choose a relatable option in the screen saver, device unlock(Door open time), attendance option setting, and attendance type enrollment on the below interface.
5. Select the option with ‘CheckIn’ or ‘Checkout’ in ‘Set Attendance Option’ to follow only the checkout or check-in operation through the concerned device. Apply changes with the same to make this implementation. This involves two devices to make both operations separately.
6. These steps configure the door access control system with double controllers while using different devices.